Todd Yohn Live from Max Comedy Night Podcast [MP3 Audio]
Will Durst: Don’t Impeach; Impale
Greg Fitzsimmons: How to Be Funny from Comedy Central Blog
Interview with David Perel from the Weekly World News.
Favorite Quote: A guy calls up The New York Times and says “My toaster’s talking to me,” The New York Times hangs up on him. And then he calls us up and says, “My toaster’s talking.” We say, “OK. Put the toaster on. We want to talk to him.”
Todays unaired comedy Pilot is Wonderfalls the main difference between this and the one that aired is Mahandra and Jaye’s brother are played by different actors.
Clips and material of the Top 10 Dead Comics from UK Comedy site Chortle’s list of Comedy Fans’ Favourite Dead Comic
1. Bill Hicks [From Letterman 1989]
2. Tommy Cooper a bunch of Tommy Cooper Jokes I couldn’t find any Video on him.
3. Richard Pryor [Macho Man NSFW]
4. Peter Cook [A Life in Pieces]
5. Spike Milligan [Viking Maiden Song]
Some Goon Show Cilps here
6. Lenny Bruce [Thank You Masked Man Cartoon]
7. Eric Morecambe bunch of clips here
8. Mitch Hedberg [On Dr. Katz]
9. Tony Hancock clip here
10. Ronnie Barker clip here
Woody Allen: The Cabaret Years [BBC Radio Special] Link will die in a couple of days [Audio]